An E-Commerce Store SEO Case Study. An E-ommerce store in Houston, TX needed
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services to replace their PC ad spend.
Learn more about how we did it.
- This E-commerce store SEO client was just starting out in a niche market.
- There was fierce competition from the bigger brands.
- The client did not have much room for the content.
- 90% of the marketing budget was going into the PPC and Facebook ads.
- Organic traffic was less than 20 sessions per day on average
- We did a complete audit of the site and a competitor analysis.
- Based on the data we created a detailed plan to follow,
- All the technical issues were resolved in the first phase.
- We started creating content around the specific keywords.
- We focused more on long-tail keywords rather than more generic keywords.
- This approach helped us compete with the bigger competitors.
- We added regular, high-quality backlinks for the site.
- AMP – assisted their development team in creating accelerated mobile pages
A client we had been working with for the past year wanted to see soaring sales during
the New Year holiday period. In order to achieve the desired results, we started
preparing for the campaign 2 months in advance. Read on to find out what we achieved.
To multiply sales manifold and increase the company’s revenue.
To give our client the perfect New Year’s gift, we:
- Created 100+ images and 25+ 15-second videos.
- Continuously tested the images within high-converting campaigns to test out the CTRs.
- Tested our ads in a CBO campaign before the New Year, before shifting the
winning assets to ABO campaigns.
- Kept on scaling the winning assets for a week.
From 28th December 2020 to 5th January 2021:
- 400+ items were sold only through Facebook Ads.
- Sales of $55K+ were made.
- An average ROAS of 10X+ was achieved